We've been giving this a lot of thought lately: What does it mean to be great?
- Have a great day!
- We had a great time.
- She is a great woman.
- We call that "The Great Depression."
- He has great fear of failure.
So, the word is used for a great many things! ...lol
Would you join in and think about this with us? Here's some starting questions:
- What does it mean to be great?
- What does it take to be great?
- How would you know if you are great?
- Is it great at something, or being a great person?
- Who decides?
- Can you decide for yourself, or does someone else have to say that you are great?
- What constitutes "a great day?"
A PARTING IDEA FOR TODAY: Would this define greatness for you if you lived by this quote from Mother Teresa, or would it take more?
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier."
I am really looking forward to what you have to contribute about this idea. I hope you'll join me in this.