RHOBERTA SHALER, PhD
The Relationship Help Doctor
Host of Emotional Savvy & Save Your Sanity Podcasts
URGENT & ONGOING CARE FOR RELATIONSHIPS IN CRISIS...AT HOME & AT WORK
Dr. Shaler specializes in working with the partners, exes, adult children & co-workers of the relentlessly difficult, toxic people she calls "Hijackals®."
Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, The Relationship Help Doctor, offers urgent and ongoing care for relationships in crisis through consulting, speaking, video, and podcasting. She particularly focuses her expertise on the partners, ex’s, adult children, and co-workers of the relentlessly difficult, disturbing people she calls Hijackals®. Dr. Shaler makes it easy for you to talk with her through Zoom video conferencing worldwide.
Working with people struggling with life, death, and relationship for over thirty years in Canada and the United States, Dr. Shaler has brought hope, comfort, strength, new direction, and success to countless people who honestly believed it was impossible. Even the United States Marines have used her services!
Relationships in conflict foster fear, frenzy and friction. They can be crazy-making, causing you to second-guess yourself, or question your sanity. Dr. Shaler calms the turbulence of troubled relationships, offering the insights, strategies, and pattern-breaking skills that lead to creating blame-free, game-free, non-manipulative relationships. She consults with people worldwide through Zoom video conferencing, helping to discover the possibilities for restoring connections, improving communication, and deepening emotional intimacy, when possible.
Dr. Shaler helps her clients clarify their thoughts, feelings, wants, and needs now, leading to healthier decisions for relationships, together or apart.
Author of sixteen personal growth and relationship books, her most recent ones help those struggling with relationships with chronically difficult people, the Hijackals.
- Her Hijackal series of ebooks: Escaping the Hijackal Trap: The Truth About Hijackals & Why They're Crazy-Making.
- The Hijackal Trap: The Hidden Anger of Passive-Aggression , October 2015.
- Stop! That's Crazy-Making! How to Quit Playing the Passive-Aggressive Game
- Kaizen For Couples: Smart Steps to Save, Sustain & Strengthen Your Relationship is the summary of a lifetime of insights she developed from working with real people confronting the real life challenges of living and loving together. It offers workable solutions to twenty-first century relationship issues and a new proven model for living the loving relationship you most want.
- And many others available through Amazon.com
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
Her newsletter Tips for Relationships , provides frequent valuable strategies. and notices of upcoming videos, webinars, and classes.
Her YouTube channel, ForRelationshipHelp, is an evergreen source of practical insights and skills. Join her each Monday evening, at 6 PM Pacific Time for her livestream, Help for Toxic Relationships. Subscribe.
They are also available wherever you prefer to find your podcasts.
If you want further information regarding The Relationship Help Doctor and media interviews or professional speaking, see her press kit, visit ForRelationshipHelp.com/work-with-Rhoberta
Podcasts: Relationship Help Netowrk
On iTunes: ForRelationshipHelp
YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/ForRelationshipHelp
KEYNOTES & SEMINARS AVAILABLE:
For Relationship Help
San Marcos, CA