Rhoberta Shaler, PhD
♥ The Relationship Help Doctor ♥
URGENT & ONGOING CARE FOR RELATIONSHIPS IN CRISIS…AT HOME & AT WORK
Dr. Shaler specializes in working with the partners, ex’s, adult children & co-workers
of relentlessly difficult people. She calls them “Hijackals™.”
Private Consultations | Group Coaching | Classes | Mediation | Anger Management | Negotiation
Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, The Relationship Help Doctor, offers urgent and ongoing care for relationships in crisis through consulting, speaking, video, and writing. She particularly focuses her expertise on the partners, ex’s, adult children, and co-workers of relentlessly difficult, disturbing people. She calls them Hijackals™.
Working with people struggling with life, death, and relationship for over thirty years in Canada and the United States, Dr. Shaler has brought hope, comfort, strength, and success to countless people who honestly believed it was impossible. Even the United States Marines have used her services!
Relationships in conflict foster fear, frenzy and friction. Dr. Shaler calms the turbulence of troubled relationships, offering the insights, strategies, and pattern-breaking skills that lead to blame-free, game-free, non-manipulative relationships. She consults with people worldwide through Skype and Zoom, helping to restore their connection, improve their communication, and deepen their emotional intimacy. She creates the insights, skills and space for new beginnings and positive re-connections.
Dr. Shaler is the author of sixteen personal growth and relationship books. Her most recent ones are to help those struggling with relationships with chronically difficult people:
- Her Hijackal series of ebooks: Escaping the Hijackal Trap: The Truth About Hijackals & Why They’re Crazy-Making, April, 2016.
- The Hijackal Trap: The Hidden Anger of Passive-Aggression , October 2015.
- Stop! That’s Crazy-Making! How to Quit Playing the Passive-Aggressive Game
- Kaizen For Couples: Smart Steps to Save, Sustain & Strengthen Your Relationship is the summary of a lifetime of insights she developed from working with real people confronting the real life challenges of living and loving together. It offers workable solutions to twenty-first century relationship issues and a new proven model for living the loving relationship you most want.
- And many others available through Amazon.com
Dr. Shaler’s work has been featured on FoxNews, PsychCentral, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, The Good Men Project, eHarmony, Care2, Greatist, Pulse, and The Needs, among many others. Her YouTube channel, ForRelationshipHelp.com, is an evergreen source of practical insights and tips for relationships. Her newsletter and podcast, Vital Tips for Relationships, provides frequent valuable strategies.
If you want further information regarding The Relationship Help Doctor and media interviews or professional speaking, see her press kit, visit ForRelationshipHelp.com/work-with-Rhoberta
Founder of the Optimize Institute & Sow Peace® International
On iTunes: ForRelationshipHelp
YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ForRelationshipHelp
Speaker Site: ForRelationshipHelp.com/work-with-Rhoberta
The Optimize Center
350 W. 9th Avenue, Suite 101
Escondido, Ca 92025