OK, this episode is for women, but guys, you'd do well to hear this, too! Dating takes guts. You need to spot the red flags, even though, you're only wanting to see red roses!
DON'T MISS THIS, or you could be wasting your time...and heart!
Are you dating? Have you kissed more than your fair share of frogs?
Today's episode will help you stop doing that. Really!
HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Easily identifiable behaviors that tell you you're wasting your time with the wrong guy
- What about texting when dating? What's its place?
- One big thing you have to admit that just might be happening and you're putting up with it
- How to know if he's interested, or just biding time until something better comes along
- What red flags are you missing? (You may not have thought of these.)
- What the 5 MUST-HAVES are to know that this guy may be a keeper
Although it's addressed to women, MEN, you need to listen in, too. You need to know this!
Women, are you with a man who won't protect your name and won't protect the relationship, either. Any chance that he won't profess you to his friends, proudly tell his friends about you?
Yes? Believe me, then: HE'S NOT SERIOUS. And, don't believe he is! That's what I'm taking about in the first part of today's episode.
Of course, casual dating is different from creating a long-term relationship. The relationship help I'm offering is what you need before you make the shift from casual to serious. You need to think about these things, FOR SURE!
GUEST: Ronnie Ann Ryan, Love and Dating Coach
Ronnie Ann Ryan has worked with successful women who have a hot career, but a chilly love life for over sixteen years. She shows you how to overcome obstacles and attract high-quality men with easy, proven strategies.
You'll discover how to better understand men to reduce frustration in dating, reduce confusion, and to stop spending time with the wrong guy.
Ronnie Ann is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Is He the One? Find Mr. Right by Spotting Mr. Wrong, and three other books. She has been featured by ABC, NBC, and Fox News, as well as the BBC, NPR, the Huffington Post, and eHarmony.
FREE GIFT FROM RONNIE ANN RYAN:
ebook: 12 First Date Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances for Love GET IT HERE!
CONNECT WITH RONNIE ANN RYAN: