Romance on Valentine’s Day is a given. In a few hours, though, it will be gone in a flash of chocolate, wine, and Hallmark cards. Hopefully, you enjoy every minute. But, what then?
Will your romance continue into romancing each other every day?
The answer to that is: not without intention, attention, time, and energy on your part. Of course, it’s amazing when both partners say
“YES! Let’s keep this going all year.” but, we know that isn’t always the case.
The energy and focus you put into Valentine’s Day is a great start….or, unfortunately, it can also be a disappointing let-down. (I hope that isn’t you.) However, the good news is that your relationship CAN improve:
- You can begin to see where you’re not supporting each other, and make small changes.
- You can get new skills to talking together in ways that allow you each to feel heard.
- You can learn to manage conflicts in your relationship in much more productive, loving ways.
- You can get much better at resolving differences before they become major conflicts.
- You can deepen emotional intimacy and really feel like you have an amazing best friend.
- You can strengthen your love, engage more fully, and take on the world as a real team in action!
I want to help you do that sooner rather than later. Did you know that the Gottman Institute’s research shows that the average couple grapples with an issue for up to six years before getting help? That means they tore the relationship–and, maybe each other–up for six years, and undoubtedly, wore each other down in the process. Don’t let that be you.
To help make it easier for you to work together NOW, rather than six years from now, I’m offering a Valentine’s Month opportunity to work with me directly AND save up to $275, too.
It all starts with buying my book, KAIZEN FOR COUPLES, then using that sales receipt number to start saving on working together. Remember, this offer is only good for the month of February. you can learn all about how you can relieve the tension, engage more fully, and deepen the love, honesty, respect and trust in your relationship HERE NOW.
I’ve put a new video for you there, too.
Happy Valentine’s Month….a good start to Happy Valentine’s Year!
Disclaimer: All advice, insights and suggestions made here are not to be construed as psychological or legal advice. Any actions you undertake as a result of reading any article, book, video, ebook or blog post from Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, are entirely your own. Having worked with individuals and couples for more than twenty-five years, she offers her insights and opinions for your consideration only.