Passive-aggressive behaviors are crazy-making! You first wonder if it’s you, or your fault. Today, I give you clear examples of what people actually SAY and why it’s passive-aggressive. Wonder no more!
HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What is passive-aggressive behavior?
- What does it sound like?
- 30 crazy-making things passive-aggressive people say to make you second-guess yourself
- Understand why you second-guess yourself when you hear them
- No longer be sucked into believing a #Hijackal who makes things your fault
- Feel more confident that you can say ‘NO!” to passive-aggressive blame.
Passive-aggressive much? You wonder if it’s your fault, and #Hijackals definitely want you to do just that. So do non-Hijackals who are passive-aggressive!
In today’s episode, I give you thirty things passive-aggressive people say that are crazy-making, and show you clearly why and how they cause you to second-guess yourself and question your sanity. Why? So, you can see the patterns and recognize what’s really going on…and, stop it!
All passive-aggressive people say many of these. Not all passive-aggressive people are #Hijackals, BUT all #Hijackals are passive-aggressive. Recognize these so you won’t take on their veiled blame (or, not so veiled!), and sneaky anger!