Problem with narcissists is that they're unreasonable, right? It's their way or the highway. Many reasons for that, but you may not have heard this about their mindsets.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why #narcissists cannot see your point
- Why #narcissists refuse to accept criticism
- Two opposing mindsets in one relationship that cannot make it work
- Why a fixed mindset keeps #Hijackals stuck
- Why you cannot change the mind of a #narcissist
- Understanding these two points of view will clarify why #Hijackal relationships are so difficult
- How knowing this can help you clarify your best next steps in a toxic relationship
Ever wonder why it feels like you're hitting your head against a titanium wall when you try to make a #narcissist see your point?
Or, wonder why a #narcissistic #Hijackal does not understand the concept of constructive criticism?
It will all be much clearer when you listen to this episode, I promise!
When I say that this is a little-known reason that you must know, I mean it! Understand these mindset differences may be the final piece you need to accept the futility of arguing with, reasoning with, or making constructive requests of a #narcissist. At least, things may get significantly clearer when you think of them this way.