Relief! Yes, you think you’ll feel it when you leave an emotionally abusive relationship, and you will…in some ways. Then, in too many ways, the Hijackal is likely to do everything possible to exert continued control over you…and, over your children. Eight ways Hijackals continue to exert control. Is it happening to you?
(NOTE: This episode ends abruptly due to technical issues.)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE:
- How domestic violence and domestic abuse can continue after separation
- What post-separation abuse is
- 6 ways to prepare for after leaving a Hijackal ( or anyone who is narcissistic, borderline, histrionic, psychopathic, or sociopathic)
- How ACEs–Adverse Childhood Experiences–often follow separating from a Hijackal
- Preparing to be safe after leaving an abuser