If you're reading this page, I've likely invited you to talk with me on Emotional Savvy: The Relationship Help Show. This show is dedicated to providing invaluable information and insights to help people who are dealing with relentlessly--and often, disturbing--people in their lives.
I am Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, The Relationship Help Doctor, providing urgent care for relationships in crisis, and unique strategies for dealing with difficult people. I call these people "Hijackals®."
As a relationship consultant, educator, and author, I help my clients escape the endless cycle of crazy-making behavior, alienation, and constant drama in troubled relationships.
The Relationship Help Show is focused on helping people stop tolerating abuse of all kinds, and dealing with toxic people. Basics are well-covered already.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a general relationship show. Our interview will be based on what three in-depth questions you provide that are significant for people dealing with toxic partners, exes, parents, family, or community?
No basic questions, please. In-depth, specialized, pertinent questions that highlight your unique expertise and/of experience.
I look for radio guests who bring other perspectives, from diverse fields, on dealing with difficult people and difficult relationships.
- Family law attorneys
- Law enforcement
- Child Protective services workers
- Professionals who have survived abusive relationships
- Therapists with unique niches
- Coaches with unique niches
- Psychologists, Psychiatrists with specialties in personality disorders
All with stories, insights, and strategies for managing relationships with relentlessly difficult people, whether loving them, leaving them, or being raised by them. We will spend up to 30 minutes together on-air.
- have created a niche practice focused on the unique needs of clients in difficult relationships or circumstances...or, trying to get out of them!
- be passionate about what you do and know exactly why you do it
- have written books, ebooks, articles, blogs--all of value to your audience...and mine.
- welcome in-depth conversations about difficult topics, unscripted
- have reach within your own client base of at least 5,000 people to whom you send a newsletter regularly and will invite them to listen to our interview
- have an established social media presence of people who want to know what you are up to professionally, including knowing about our interview...and be willing to share our interview at least once prior to it, and at least once after it has aired.
If this describes you, I hope you will submit the form below. I'll get back to you within a week if I think we'd make magic on air together for my audience!
All interviews are pre-recorded on video, and we distribute the podcast on multiple networks - iTunes, Overcast, TuneIn, Stitcher and more. When we set a time, you will receive a video link to join me on Zoom the evening before your interview via email.
Thanks for dropping by!