Join me every week on BBS Radio!
Tune in to my weekly radio show, or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Is your relationship in crisis?
Are you tired of constant Drama?
Raised by Toxic Parents?
Too much Crazing-Making Conflict?
Need help dealing with Relentlessly Difficult People?
I’ll bring you new perspectives to create healthy, “grown-up” relationships.
This is the only talk radio show devoted to helping you handle those relentlessly difficult people I call “Hijackals®.” Those are people who hijack your relationship for their own purposes. Then, they continually scavenge it for power, status, and control.
You need to see these relationships clearly so that you can make informed decisions what to do about them. It may be with your partner, your ex, a parent, friend, or co-worker. They are abusive, and you need to see the traits, patterns, and cycles clearly.
Want to know why you’ve attracted a Hijackal? Or, how to leave one? Co-parent with one?
What to do to set and maintain stronger boundaries with them?
When to know you must leave?
I cover so much during The Relationship Help Show: Handling Hijackal Havoc.
Hear my guests: experts, authors, and folks who have been the unwitting prey of Hijackals, too.
Each show, I’ll share practical insights, strategies, and skills to stop the endless cycle of crazy-making behavior, alienation, and constant drama of troubled relationships.
Listen to the archives anytime: BBSRadio.com/RelationshipHelpShow
Enjoy my amazing expert guests, too. I invite my expert colleagues to share very specific information you need when dealing with difficult and disturbing people.
I’ll be watching for your email.
Dr. Rhoberta Shaler
- Relationship Help Show, January 16, 2018
- E26 - Intuition, Loving Yourself and New Beginnings, January 9, 2018
- E25 - Hijackals, Conflict and Tough Conversations at Home and Work, January 2, 2018
- E24 - How to Spot a Hijackal and Stop the Toxic Dance, December 26, 2017
- E23 - Hijackals Have a Love/Hate Relationship with Church and Spirituality, December 19, 2017
- E22 - Relationship Predators Who Pounce on Unsuspecting Prey, December 12, 2017
- E21 - Hijackals, Co-Parenting and Keeping Your Sanity, December 5, 2017
- E20 - How to See Red Flags and Avoid Wasting Time, Energy, and Emotional Well-being, November 28, 2017
- E19 - What To Do About Difficult People You Can't Get Away From at Work, November 21, 2017
- E18 - Why You Get Hooked on Hope & Hijackals, November 14, 2017
Do you think it’s time to work on your relationship?
I am accepting clients for relationship consulting & mediation. If you are ready to make meaningful changes to the way you proceed in your relationship(s), let’s talk!
Already know you want to get to work?
Book a QuickStart Session, or really commit with an 8- or 15-week package. You cannot solve any difficult relationship issues without a serious commitment. It takes time, and it takes real WORK.
I will walk with you, and guide you through the learning that you need to communicate better, understand each other more clearly, and develop personal and relationship boundaries that will keep you on track and build trust again.