I am Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, The Relationship Help Doctor, providing urgent care for relationships in crisis, and strategies for dealing with difficult people.
As a relationship consultant, educator, and author, I help my clients escape the endless cycle of crazy-making behavior, alienation, and constant drama in troubled relationships.
I welcome interesting expert guests on my weekly radio show, The Relationship Help Doctor.
I look for radio guests who bring other perspectives, from diverse fields, on dealing with difficult people and difficult relationships.
Experts—attorneys, researchers, mediators, family law experts, (occasionally) therapists, judges, authors, journalists, relocation experts, law enforcement, child protective services, and more—with stories, insights, and strategies for managing relationships with relentlessly difficult people, whether loving them, leaving them, or being raised by them. We will spend up to 25 minutes together on-air.
- have created a niche practice focused on the unique needs of clients in difficult relationships or circumstances...or, trying to get out of them!
- be passionate about what you do and know exactly why you do it
- have written books, ebooks, articles, blogs--all of value to your audience...and mine.
- welcome in-depth conversations about difficult topics, unscripted
- have reach within your own client base of at least 5,000 people to whom you send a newsletter regularly and will invite them to listen to our interview
- have an established social media presence of people who want to know what you are up to professionally, including knowing about our interview...and be willing to share our interview at least once prior to it, and at least once after it has aired.
If this describes you, I hope you will submit the form below. I'll get back to you within a week if I think we'd make magic on air together for my audience!
My show airs live on Wednesdays - 11am-12pm Pacific Time on BBSRadio.com You must be available at that time for live recording. BBS is a well-syndicated station and my show begins June 28, 2017.
Thanks for dropping by!