I am Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, The Relationship Help Doctor, providing urgent care for relationships in crisis.
As a relationship consultant, educator, and author, I help my clients escape the endless cycle of crazy-making behavior, alienation, and constant drama in troubled relationships.
I welcome expert guests on my weekly radio show.
I look for radio guests who bring other perspectives on difficult relationships.
Experts—attorneys, researchers, mediators, family law experts, therapists, judges, authors, journalists, relocation experts, law enforcement, child protective services, and more—with stories, insights, and strategies for managing relationships with relentlessly difficult people, whether loving them, leaving them, or being raised by them. We will spend up to 25 minutes together on-air.
- have created a niche practice focused on the unique needs of clients in difficult relationships...or, trying to get out of them!
- be passionate about what you do and know exactly why you do it
- have written books, ebooks, articles, blogs--all of value to my audience
- welcome in-depth conversations about difficult topics, unscripted
- have reach within your own client base of at least 5,000 people to whom you send a newsletter regularly
- have an established social media presence of people who want to know what you are up to professionally, including knowing about our interview.
My show airs live on Wednesdays - 11am-12pm Pacific Time. You must be available at that time for live recording.
If this describes you, I sure hope you will submit the form below. I'll get back to you within a week if I think we'd make magic on air together!