The Definitive Guide to Dealing with Chronically Difficult People
If you feel confused, betrayed, or caught and you're constantly second-guessing yourself and questioning your sanity, you may well be with a Hijackal.
Hijackals, as defined by Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, are "people who hijack relationships for their own purposes, while relentlessly scavenging them for power, status, and control."
Sound familiar? You need to learn all you can about:
- Recognizing the illusive, hard-to-put-your-finger-on behaviors common to Hijackals
- Identifying what they do that keeps you second-guessing yourself
- Why they were drawn to you
- Why you were drawn to them
- What The Hijackal Trap is, looks like, and feels like
- What it takes to step away
- Why you need better strategies to escape the Hijackal Trap, whether you go or stay.