Smart Steps to Save, Sustain & Strengthen Your Relationship
Sustaining a lasting relationship doesn't just "happen"...
You have to actually MAKE it happen... this book answers the question can teach you how to improve your relationship.
Whether you are currently in a long-term relationship, just beginning what could be one, or wanting to ensure you don’t repeat old, unhealthy patterns in your next one, the concepts in Kaizen for Couples will help you unfold love, trust and emotional intimacy in new, healthy ways.
Even if things feel distant, rocky, broken or hopeless right now, Dr. Rhoberta Shaler’s refreshing approach gives you the building blocks for blame-free, game-free, non-manipulative relationships. Countless couples have turned to her for the relationship help they’ve needed to survive, revive and thrive together.
“Thank you for helping repair our once-great relationship. We both feel strongly it is getting back to where it was because of you.”
- Jim and Marianne, Madison, WI
Kaizen for Couples offers the insights, skills and understanding you need to improve your relationship:
• Stop the emotional bleeding and grow the emotional intimacy
• Engage normally again, without the constant drama
• Tell the truth kindly and communicate openly
• Approach your relationship with empathy and understanding
• Respect and honor each other’s evolution and growth
• Reignite the spark that brought you together