HOW TO CLAIM THE POWER OF ASSERTIVENESS WITHOUT FEAR OR GUILT
Have you ever wished you'd spoken up, and didn't? What stopped you? You're missing the power of assertiveness!
This program is for you if you have ever held back in a conversation because you didn't know what to say.
This program is for you if you were afraid what you had to say in a conversation was going to come out wrong.
This program is for you if you want to feel confident to speak up, tell your truth, and be heard.
Click HERE to register if you already know this is what you need.
In this free webinar with me, Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, The Relationship Help Doctor, you'll learn:
- Why you may be afraid to be assertive, or feel guilty when you are
- Why you have the absolute right to be assertive
- The four areas of assertiveness that you need to feel free to express
- How to be assertive, without being aggressive (Isn't that a big reason why you don't speak up?)
- Dr. Shaler's invaluable formula for being assertive, honest, and kind at the same time
- How to respond well to someone else being assertive
Be able to speak up with confidence. You matter!
Don't go another day without, at least, getting this information. Start with this. I can help you put it into practice later, if you need help.
Don't cheat yourself, and those you are in relationship with. When you are not assertive, they cannot know who you are, how to treat you, and what you need. Learn to tell them.
Are you ready to live out loud in respectful, honest, loving ways? Great!
REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR SPOT IN THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW.
P.S. If you cannot attend, register anyway. I'll send you the link to the replay to listen to at your leisure.