A HIGH-CONFLICT PERSON CREATES HIGH STRESS IN A RELATIONSHIP!
High Stress has a High Cost...to yourself, to relationships, to the family, to the workplace.
Are you living or working with a high-conflict person? A chronically difficult person?
You might be if several or all of these are true in your relationship:
- Trust is questionable.
- Communication is vague.
- Conflict management is of no interest to them.
- Emotional intimacy is nil.
- You don't feel safe to talk.
- You purposely avoid conversations.
- It's always your fault, somehow.
- You're never right. You cannot win.
- They assume and presume but never ask.
- They act on feelings not facts.
- They are incapable of self-reflection.
- Fear is their operating system.
Getting the relationship help you need for to manage relationship with a high-conflict person is the wise next step...immediately.
Fortunately, you're in the right place.
Get the insights, skills, strategies, solutions & support you need now.
In a hurry? Can't find a time that works for you?
Call Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, The Relationship Help Doctor, directly at For Relationship Help in San Diego, CA, for private relationship consultations, classes, seminars, training & keynotes. 760.593.4604.
You can schedule a one-time free relationship consultation with her at ForRelationshipHelp.com/free-consult