Resolve your relationship problems - are you ready?
I'm Dr. Rhoberta Shaler and I'd like to help you develop the skills to have the conversations that resolve your relationship problems, within yourself, at home & at work.
I offer relationship help to:
- manage relationship problems before differences become irreconcilable
- find solutions to your relationship issues to enrich your life or work together
- create a mediated settlement for your life apart: legal separation, divorce, custody, child support, or partnership agreement
- use mediation to increase productivity, effectiveness and collaboration for your workplace
- create co-parenting agreements that are in the best interests of your children
Working together, you can get the relationship help you need: the insights, guidance, interactions and support services to resolve relationship issues healthily and recover from relationship issues wisely .
I will help you turn breakdowns into breakthroughs!
Take the first step to restore your relationship by calling me, Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, at The Optimize Center - 760.593.4604 now. We can work in my office, by Zoom video or by phone. For workplace issues, we can work onsite or off.
Take these active steps to getting the relationship help you need to find solutions to your relationship problems through my mediation services:
Call to schedule an appointment - 760.593.4604
Subscribe to the Relationship Help blog - CLICK HERE
Read the blog to find insights and ideas right away.
Schedule a specially-priced Introductory Session and let's get to know one another.
More people are more comfortably uncomfortable in ending relationships than in finding solutions.Why? Because they know how to end things. Often, there is more support available for ending relationships than for working through them. I work with you to find solutions.
Yes, sometimes the final solution is ending the relationship, however, there is a lot of learning on the journey a relationship takes that can lead to greater growth, insight, clarity and collaboration. That's why mediation is the wise choice!